Introduction / What we do at Hereworks
Hereworks is a provider of commercial Smart Building & Technology solutions throughout Ireland and beyond. We offer end-to-end solutions including Smart Building Technologies, IoT, Audio Visual Solutions, Master Systems Integrator, Telecommunication Systems and much more. We are unique in our ability to provide an integrated approach to our clients’ needs, ensuring that client brand and communication goals are met in a powerful combination of relevant solutions.
What’s the opportunity? (Role)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised, and proactive Office Administrator to manage the day-to-day administrative tasks of Hereworks in our Head Office. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in ensuring the smooth running of our operations, supporting our staff, and maintaining a positive work environment. This role will also provide remote support to our UK office.
Benefits of joining us in the Administrator Role
- Hereworks prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people, and you will be joining a professional, warm, welcoming, and enthusiastic team.
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection and Death in Service scheme
- Great location - beat the commute to Dublin
- Membership of Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career and progress within the Group
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
What will you be doing? (Responsibilities)
- Manage Hereworks filing systems, both digital and physical.
- Assist in preparing reports and presentations.
- Arrange meetings.
- Take minutes of meetings where required.
- Help in organising Hereworks events and activities.
- Act as the primary contact point between our office and the site-based engineers, facilitating seamless communication and coordination.
- Assist Project Managers with requesting subcontractor safety information and in preparing RAMS for approval by the EHS team.
- Develop procurement schedules for upcoming projects as part of the Sales handover process.
- Manage schedules for our Engineering team, ensuring efficient coordination of assignments and appointments through our Engineers' Diary/Scheduling.
- Oversee the management of tickets through Freshdesk, responding to issues quickly and efficiently.
- Assist the Sales department, providing key administrative support, handling quotations, and ensuring customer follow-ups are maintained.
- Manage administrative tasks and prepare quotes for HW UK in line with company guidelines and targets, providing remote support to the UK office.
- Support the creation and collation of O&M documentation, including data sheets and manuals for project close out.
- Assist with the preparation and organisation of tender documentation, including data sheets, lead-time schedules, and other required documents.
- Prepare and provide quotations for smaller-value items or supply only items e.g. headsets, one-off screens, consumables, etc.
- Duties as required across 3 Hereworks teams.
What do you need? (Requirements)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an administrative role, ideally within the AV industry.
- Exceptional organisational and multitasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and ticket management software (Freshdesk).
- Knowledge of the AV industry, products, and services would be highly advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team and liaise effectively with various departments.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
All Candidates should have:
- Positive service-oriented attitude and Results-oriented approach.
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Should be an enthusiastic, self-starter who is motivated by providing excellent service and always looking for ways to improve.
- Should be flexible, hardworking, with the ability to work well in a team-based environment.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills.
- Should be proactive, with a can-do attitude.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Salary: Depending on Experience – Starting from €28,000 per annum
Location: Head Office (Ashbourne), Hybrid model with remote working and some
work at Head Office in Ashbourne Co. Meath