Audio Visual Installation Engineer
Introduction / What we do at Hereworks
Hereworks is a provider of commercial Smart Building & Technology solutions throughout Ireland and beyond. We offer end-to-end solutions including Smart Building Technologies, IoT, Audio Visual Solutions, Telecommunication Systems and much more. We are unique in our ability to provide an integrated approach to our clients’ needs, ensuring that client brand and communication goals are met in a powerful combination of relevant solutions.
What’s the opportunity? (Role)
We are currently seeking an ambitious, self-motivated, hard-working individual with a proven track record to become part of the Hereworks Team. You will report to our Operations Manager and will be responsible for the installation and servicing of all systems that Hereworks provide. This position requires a team player capable of completing project installation, troubleshooting, and training while adhering to company policies and procedures.
This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right Individual with a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Benefits of joining us in this role:
- Hereworks prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people and you will be joining a professional, warm, welcoming and enthusiastic team.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a broad and diverse range of technologies.
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection and Death in Service scheme
- Membership of Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career and progress within the Group
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
What will you be doing? ( Responsibilities)
- Installing and commissioning Audio Visual and IT Equipment (Flat Screens/Projectors/Video Conferencing, Control Systems, Interactive Displays, Digital Signage Systems).
- Performing all tasks within the installation process while maintaining a clean and professional environment.
- Assisting in troubleshooting and repairing system issues.
- Responsible for handling on-call duties on a regular basis.
- Responsible for assisting with accurate tracking on time sheets, service/installation sheets and stock items.
- Full compliance with company and customer safety systems.
What do you need? (Requirements)
- Experience in both Commercial and Residential Audio Visual Integration.
- Experience in Satellite or Telecoms Installation and IP Connectivity.
- Knowledge of equipment manufactured by Crestron, Extron, Panasonic and Kramer or similar companies would be an advantage but not essential.
- IT / Computer Science / Electronics Degree would be an advantage.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
- The successful candidate will show a willingness to upskill with continuous learning and maintaining industry standard certification.
- Should be an enthusiastic, self starter who is motivated by providing excellent service to clients and always looking for ways to improve.
- Should be flexible, hardworking and well-organised with the ability to work well in a team-based environment.
- Full /clean Driving Licence.
- Own Transport is Essential.
Salary: DOE Ranging from €45,000 to €55,000 per annum
Location: Various locations on Client sites on the Island of Ireland as required