Health and Safety Officer
We seek an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with a proven track record in a Safety role with a Main Contractor to become part of McKeon Group team.
This role will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right individual with a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. This group role works with all divisions of McKeon Group, from Construction, 360Works, Mechanical, and Electrical to Hereworks, our technology division.
Hereworks, part of McKeon Group, provides commercial Smart Building & Technology solutions throughout Ireland and beyond. We offer end-to-end solutions, including Smart Building Technologies, IoT, Audio Visual Solutions, Telecommunication Systems and much more.
McKeon Group specialise in planning, managing and delivering detail-focused, high-quality projects for our clients. We operate across various sectors, including commercial, hospitality, healthcare, pharmaceutical, industrial, retail and education.
Health & Safety Manager
- Ensure compliance with all EHS legislation in consultation with H&S Manager
- Preparation of Job Specific Safety Plans
- Notifications (AF2) to HSA
- Preparation of RAMS
- Work Permit Applications
- Site Visits/Inspections/Audits
- Subcontractor Safety Reviews
- Induction Talks
- Toolbox Talks
- Employee Safety Training Reviews
- Attendance at and reporting at site meetings where relevant
- Preparation/compilation of various elements of Pre-Qualification packages
- Other duties/projects as required
- Full Clean Driving License & Own Transport
- Relevant third level H&S Qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience in H&S in Construction, ideally with Main Contractor
- Excellent verbal and written English with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the company
- Have a high level of competency and accuracy in writing and maintaining clear and professional documentation
- Highly Computer Literate
- Possess strong planning, organisational and teamwork skills
- Should be honest, flexible, hardworking, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- The role would suit an enthusiastic, hardworking, hands on and motivated individual
€45,000-€55,000, depending on experience
Our Core Values