Introduction to Hereworks
Hereworks is a provider of commercial Smart Building & Technology solutions throughout Ireland and beyond. We offer end-to-end solutions including Smart Building Technologies, MSI, IoT, Audio Visual Solutions, Telecommunication Systems and much more. We are unique in our ability to provide an integrated approach to our clients’ needs, ensuring that client brand and communication goals are met in a powerful combination of relevant solutions
Master Systems Integrator (MSI)
Hereworks’ MSI team ensure all intelligent building systems within a smart building communicate properly, they collaborate with the client and all project stakeholders to ensure systems will be accessible and usable, while developing software and network layers for integration, aggregation and communication of the buildings systems including:
– Amazon (AWS) IoT Core / Google (GCP) IoT Core
– Safety & Security – Intruder, Fire, Access Control, CCTV, Lifts
– Telecommunications & IT Systems – UC, In-Building Cellular
– Audio Visual Systems – Digital Signage, Wayfinding, Info Kiosks
– BMS Systems – HVAC, Lighting
– Room, Desk & Parking Booking Systems
– Space Analytics Systems
– Energy Monitoring Systems (EMS)
Our MSI Clients include some of the largest Technology Companies in the world who are pushing the boundaries of what is possible with Smart Buildings. This will be a rewarding and exciting career opportunity for the right Individual working on the cutting edge of Smart Building developments.
What’s the Opportunity? (Role)
We are currently seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our ever-growing Master Systems Integrator workforce in the role of Niagara Programmer.
What will you be Doing? (Responsibilities)
Working as part of a highly technical team you will be responsible for development and programming of formats and protocols such as Modbus, MQTT, BACnet and JSON through Tridium Niagara 4 middleware.
- You will Report to the MSI Director.
- Work with the team to supply input and feedback into all technical aspects of the Hereworks MSI Service.
- Self-documentation of all technical development work.
- Integration with third party API systems.
- Ensure project milestones, programmes and targets are met.
- Full compliance with company and customer security and safety systems.
What do you Need? (Experience/Skills Required)
- Tridium N4 experience essential
- Niagara 4 certification
- Good understanding of networking principles
- Experienced in working in AWS, GCP and migration of data from building outputs to data lake an advantage
- Previous experience working with a Master Systems Integrator an advantage
- Demonstrate an understanding (and an ability to adopt the principles) of BrickSchema, Project Haystack and Google Digital Buildings Ontology
- Experience with secure MQTT
- IOT Core Google Cloud Platform
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with both internal and external customers
- Training for the right candidate shall be offered
- Full time - 40 Hours per week
- Option to be fully remote within the EU time zone or a Hybrid model with Remote working and some work at Head Office in Ashbourne Co. Meath
- Depending on Experience