Introduction / What we do at Hereworks
Hereworks is a provider of commercial Smart Building & Technology solutions throughout Ireland and beyond. We offer end-to-end solutions including Smart Building Technologies, IoT, Audio Visual Solutions, Telecommunication Systems and much more. We are unique in our ability to provide an integrated approach to our client’s needs, ensuring that client brand and communication goals are met in a powerful combination of relevant solutions.
Hereworks’ very own SaaS solution for Smart Buildings is called Hereworks Happy™. This is a holistic platform that puts the occupant of a commercial building first. The platform ensures the occupant experience in the commercial property is going to be optimal, using the latest technology and is all centred around our unique Hereworks Happy™ Score. The Hereworks Happy™ Score is a unique percentage score for a building. The goal is to achieve 100% happiness for the building, to create a comfortable, productive, warm, engaged, secure and healthy workspace. This ensures the wellbeing of occupants while operating at maximum efficiency and minimum carbon emissions.
One major component of the Hereworks Happy Platform is Hereworks Solve which is all about Fast, Smart, Location Aware Reporting of Building Problems. The product has launched last year and is being sold across the EU and US markets.
What’s the opportunity? (Role)
We are currently seeking an ambitious, self-motivated, hard-working individual to become part of the Hereworks Team as a Product Designer. The successful candidate will work as part of the Hereworks Happy™ Team to design, develop and deliver truly Smart buildings for clients. This is a rewarding and exciting career opportunity working on the cutting edge of Smart Building developments. The role will report to our Product Manager.
This is a career opportunity for the right individual with a competitive salary based on experience and ambition.
Benefits of joining us in this role:
- Hereworks prides itself on its exceptional and motivated people, and you will be joining a professional, warm, welcoming and enthusiastic team
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a broad and diverse range of technologies
- Hybrid Working Options
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection and Death in Service scheme
- Membership of the Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent opportunity to advance your career and progress within the Group
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
What will you be doing? (Responsibilities)
- Work through design problems from start to end. Transforming insights from user research into design concepts that will form new products and features
- Designing detailed workflows and interactions to bring these designs to life
- Sketch and prototype ideas quickly to assess viability
- Design components, interactions, and transitions
- Maintain and expand our design system
- Work closely with engineers as you design and shape ideas
- Validate designs by user testing and other user research activities
- Present and communicate your design decisions to the wider cross-functional team
- Assist with product research activities
What do you need? (Requirements)
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the field
- Experience designing digital products and systems that span beyond just websites
- Strong experience with mobile design as our platform is mobile first
- Ability to contribute to the entire product design process, from problem-solving through detailed UI, visual and interaction design
- Ability to create interactive prototypes using Figma or similar software
- Strong experience in data visualisation (charts, graphs)
- Strong experience with dashboards and complex systems
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate your design concepts to the cross-functional team
- A growth mindset. Strong passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo - always looking at ways to improve
- Motivated self-starter who can collaborate with other disciplines across the organisation, including engineering, product management, marketing, and stakeholders
- A strong understanding of generative AI and natural language models as part of R&D
All Candidates should have:
- Results oriented approach
- Problem solving skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Should be an enthusiastic, self-starter who is motivated by providing excellent service to clients and always looking for ways to improve
- Should be flexible, hardworking, and well organised, with the ability to work well in a team based environment
- Must be able to travel throughout the EU
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
- Should be honest, flexible, reliable, and quick thinking
Salary: Competitive Salary based on Experience and Qualifications.
Location: Head Office (Ashbourne), Hybrid Working.