Systems Integration/AV Support Supervisor
We are looking for potential, not just experience!
Do you like gaming, tinkering with a PC, or are you a DIYer?
If the answer is yes to any or all of these, Hereworks is looking for people like you.
Don’t let the requirements of this role put you off from applying.
We are looking for people who are passionate, fun, and live for breakthrough ideas!
What do we do at Hereworks?
Hereworks is a provider of commercial Smart Building & Technology solutions throughout Ireland and beyond. We offer end-to-end solutions including Smart Building Technologies, MSI, IoT, Audio Visual Solutions, Telecommunication Systems and much more. We are unique in our ability to provide an integrated approach to our clients’ needs, ensuring that client brand and communication goals are met in a powerful combination of relevant solutions.
What’s the opportunity? (Role)
We are currently seeking an ambitious, self-motivated, hard-working individual to become part of the Hereworks Team. You will report to our Operations Manager Audio Visual/Systems Integration Support Team and ensure that a world class customer service is experienced by all of our clients.
This will be a rewarding and challenging career opportunity for the right Individual with a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
What will you be doing? (Responsibilities)
- Taking responsibility for the support team and ensuring a world class customer service is provided
- Display a sense of empathy/urgency
- Following up frequently with the customers utilising clear and concise communication
- Escalating customer delays where appropriate to Operations Manager
- Efficiently using resources through forward planning and instilling a structured approach to daily routines
- Participating in recruitment and training activities to ensure correct skill set is in place and maintained
- Identifying talent and encouraging and supporting development within the team
- Managing training, induction and mentoring process for new starters
- Providing Best-in-class, hands on AV support services, to all customers, meeting or exceeding their expectations at every opportunity
- Supporting a wide range of technology equipment, solutions and devices for both hardware and software including AV equipment, understanding AV/ VC infrastructure (hardware and software), AV/VC support experience (set up/ testing/configuration/ operation and troubleshooting of equipment and devices) plus general IT/Networking knowledge. and other miscellaneous AV related equipment or cabling
- Travel to various job-sites as required
- Comply with and enforce H&S Policies
- Other duties and requirements as needed to support the business
What do you need? (Desirability’s)
- Avixa CTS experience and Certificates in Crestron, Polycom, QSC ideal but not required
- A/V support & Installations of Crestron, Polycom & Leading Display & Projector Brands
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience
- Ability to manage and direct projects to completion
- Ability to lead with confidence and mentor / develop staff skills in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to direct a team towards a cohesive set of objectives and maintain efficient timelines in the completion of tasks
- Results oriented approach
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Should be an enthusiastic, self-starter who is motivated by providing excellent service to clients and always looking for ways to improve
- Should be flexible, hardworking and well-organised with the ability to work well in a team-based environment
- Full /clean Driving Licence
- Own Transport is Essential
Depending on Experience
Ranging from €40,000 to €50,000
Client sites as required